Loose foglight

Yeti

Member +
Hi,

Probably something pish easy to fix but I have an annoyingly loose front fog light, but I cant seem to see how it is attached to the bumper? Its 96 model.

It just knocks left to right, but I cant pull it out.

Cheers.

usually 3 cylinderical type clips rather odd for clips.. i'm guessing one of them has broke as on mine (bloody cats in the road =P)... not bothered getting another as it doesnt move much and holds in with no issues plus im probs going to say there only a toyota part and are very expensive for what they are... but not asked so i dont know prices & places

Yeti

Member +
Cheers for your quick reply mate, how are these clips clipped in? Can I literally put some force behind it to pull on the fog light to remove it?

Hope they wont be too expensive :S lol I could buy a 2nd hand foglight and it should have these clips on i assume?

erm to tell you the truth ive forgot but on mine i can pull fairly hard n it pops out but i supposed it depends on 1 which if any of yours are broken to where i wud pull it from i'll c if i can find a pic of em.. i cant but ive found a thread on about em before so i'll post that if its any use to you.. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=507093 96/98 are the same i believe

& yeh cud try some one on here i know aiden from ep styling is breaking give him a try or jay as he seems to be able to get more or less everything.. but it would depend as some may just send the lamp so specify u need the clips