LSD axle p/n needed in the us please

4eftetercel

Fresh Recruit
I just got an LSD box to put in my 4efte tercel. The the passenger side(tercel/paseo) axle (right side) does not fit. does anyone know the part # for that axle? The driver sides fits just fine. i was only a few bolts from finishing this swap when i ran in to this problem :flame:

Trevor

Member +
Shaft.

Wee John and myself were looking at this problem one day.We have a theory about the shorter shaft.I have an old shaft in my garage i'll check it out today and let you know if we were right in what we thought about the long shaft.

elnerdo

Fresh Recruit
hey man ive got the part number somewhere for the axle ill have a look around tommorow... im in nz though but the part is genuine toyota part so maybe the same?!

4eftetercel

Fresh Recruit
Wee John and myself were looking at this problem one day.We have a theory about the shorter shaft.I have an old shaft in my garage i'll check it out today and let you know if we were right in what we thought about the long shaft.

thanks. look fwd to hearing your solution.

4eftetercel

Fresh Recruit
hey man ive got the part number somewhere for the axle ill have a look around tommorow... im in nz though but the part is genuine toyota part so maybe the same?!

yes the part numbers will be the same as long as its genuine. Please post it when you get a chance :) thanks