manchester? and south wales?

dan_91

Member +
hi guys.. some of you no im from north east scotland. but until monday im around the manchester / oldham area .. then from monday until january im around the swansea/ ammanford/ llanelli area. visiting family. was wondering if theres gonna be anyone wantin a small meet sometime just to check out the cars etc etc. as i havent seen another starlet or glanza around the oldham area. gettin sick of seein chavved up corsa b's etc etc. feel free t give me a pm.
hope everyone had a good xmas yesterday!

cheers
dan :)

dan_91

Member +
orite quality.. well ive been out driving around weveryday since tuesday lol.. aint seen another one haha.. was starting to give up hope lol. do u lot meet anywhere in the evenings?

affy

Lifer
get your asre into oldham now lol, am bored, your only 2 mins away,

lets have a meet now haha :p

its great when you meet members. pm me if you free i'l send you my number :)

affy

dan_91

Member +
orite lol.. spose a 2 man meet is kinda pointless eh lol.. gettin bored of watchin tv wanna cruise about but have no idea where to go lol

affy

Lifer
orite lol.. spose a 2 man meet is kinda pointless eh lol.. gettin bored of watchin tv wanna cruise about but have no idea where to go lol

lol i knwo the feeling, so boring here

have you got a nav? theres a tesco in oldham just of the carriage way, can meet there

dan_91

Member +
lol awesome.. ermmm im kinda clueless on the area lol.. haha.. well aye sound mate ill pm my number in bit once ive had my dinner '

dan_91

Member +
mini meet sounds gd.. and my car is all lovely and clean.. haha.. by any chance is that the new tesco with the mcdonalds beside it?

affy

Lifer
lol awesome.. ermmm im kinda clueless on the area lol.. haha.. well aye sound mate ill pm my number in bit once ive had my dinner '

no worries mate,dont worry bout the area its straight forward from shaw ;) enjoy your dinner :)

affy

Lifer
mini meet sounds gd.. and my car is all lovely and clean.. haha.. by any chance is that the new tesco with the mcdonalds beside it?

nah not that one lol, if you come down that road, secomd exit onto the carriageway and its at the end of there "the old tesco"

affy

Lifer
ok sound.. think ive got the place .. well soon find out eh lol

i'm just dropping my bro off local so will be there in 10mins, take your time bro if you get stuck let us know

the address is feathersall road north, OL9 6BW

see you there soon

i'm signing out...................wohooooooooooooooooooooo :drive:

dan_91

Member +
ok sound guys. ill be as quick as i can. yeah ill let u no if i get lost haha.. signin out now too yeehaaaa :D