manifold and decat..?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Those manifolds are piss mate tbh, you will only end up buying twice

Do a search for some of the more reputable manis, or even port your standard one

The downpipe I have no experience with that one, but if its anything like the mani, I wouldn't bother

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
stainless steel aint the best mate they tend to crack under constant heat from the turbo better off with mild steel not shiny and pritty but alot stronger

Paul_JJ

Member +
Zisco or Wepr all the way mate! Better if Mild Steel. Also if on the tight budget look for ported standard mani, don't forget to change the gaskets (always use original toyota).

Another thought - find out why your old one cracked? Check your cat - take it off the car and have a look if it's in good condition!

Speaking on the personal experience.

daryn

Member +
Zisco or Wepr all the way mate! Better if Mild Steel. Also if on the tight budget look for ported standard mani, don't forget to change the gaskets (always use original toyota).

Another thought - find out why your old one cracked? Check your cat - take it off the car and have a look if it's in good condition!

Speaking on the personal experience.

thanks all!!.. definetely wont be touching these then.... nah mine hasnt cracked mate, just fancied an aftermarket one.. do u know of any drawings or diagrams for the manifolds? im a pipefitter to trade, and could easily make one myself.. just wondering if there any drawings for them? cheers.

AdamB

Member +
You won't find any designs on these aftermarket manifolds as thats how they make their money. If they gave away their designs we could get stuff made up much cheaper ;)