Status
Not open for further replies.

parkiboy

Member +
For sale: Silver Rx8 231

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £4600 or swap for well spec'd starlet or dc2

Extra Info:

Up for sale is my rx8 231, i have owned it for around 6 months and has been one of the most reliable cars i have owned, not one problem apart from a light sensor down but it was sold to me like this and replaced by the garage. I will be sad to see it go its a joy to drive but i'm planning for the future so looking for something cheaper on tax, insurance and go go juice!

The car starts hot and cold no problem and i always keep ontop of the oil, i even drive round with it in the boot, however the oil consumption isn't half as bad as people make out!

It has done 39000 miles, has 6 months tax, a full service history and MOT till november and has had the wheels refirbed and brand new tyres within the last 2000miles.

Its the 231 model and has full black leather interior, 6 disc multi-changer, climate control, heated seats, it has all optional extra's bar sat nav.

The bodywork is in great condition, no scrapes or dings just the usual stone chips on the front bumper as expected from a car of this age.

I am ideally looking for a swap for a well spec'd starlet, dc2 or suzuki gsxr600 but will obviously take cash for it.

Pictures:
img0029lh.jpg

img0030np.jpg

img0031na.jpg

img0032wm.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

Status
Not open for further replies.