Meet in South Wales?

gavinboe

Member +
im new to this site and to the starlet/glanza community having recently converted from french-ism... *high five* anyhow, i just descovered the 'cruising/meets' section and to be honest im a little shocked to see that the 'up and coming events in wales' section has NEVER?! had any posts?! lol, has no one seriously ever tried to arrange something for this neck of the woods? :eek: so ive decided to exercising my proactive-ness :p if anyone would like to have a meet somewhere in south wales please comment here and well try to get something sorted!! i know there are a few starleteers around here ive seen them haha, so yeah, thats it i guess, if anyone wants in you know what you gotta do :)

Gav.

Burny

Fresh Recruit
Theres quite a few of us from S.Wales mate dont worry about that lol i expect u would have seen mine if ur into the cruising scene, most of the members from S.Wales tend to use UKSC mate, we have a meet coming up next month where we are going for a drive up Brecon, doubt my car will be back on the road by then though :-(

gavinboe

Member +
yea i knew there was a few of you about i keep seeing different ones zipping about lol. ah sweet, ive just tried UKSC and im not sure if the site is down or something but it wont seem to load on my pc, the screen just goes white.. il try again later, any details on this brecon drive mate? sounds a good crack, whats up with your starlet?? :-o

Burny

Fresh Recruit
Yeah the site is down pal lol should be up and running again soon! Im not sure what the date is as i cant get on uksc but the plan was to meet up and go for a lil drive and chat around Brecon on the mountain. Ive got a 5E mate and its being fully forged bigger turbo etc, another month or so and i should have it back :)

gavinboe

Member +
Yeah the site is down pal lol should be up and running again soon! Im not sure what the date is as i cant get on uksc but the plan was to meet up and go for a lil drive and chat around Brecon on the mountain. Ive got a 5E mate and its being fully forged bigger turbo etc, another month or so and i should have it back :)

ah rite, i will keep trying then!! i love the brecon road, i live about 15 mins away fron cray resevoir, quality bit of tarmac :) Ah i wish i had the cash for a crazy build, sounds like its gonna be a bit of an animal!! i had a high comp forged clio 172 with itbs and cams etc, but ive returned to education lol so had to sell it as i couldnt afford to run it and bought my glanza instead, a good friend of mine has had an ep82 for a few years and ive always had a soft spot for them since he took me for a spin in his, so it was a no brainer when it came to choosing what to buy next (even though i ended up with a glanza not a gt) lol but im still very very happy :) hopefully see you around soon mate!