mesh

h3ppy

Member +
just wanderin wat ppl are usin to hold the mesh on to there front bumper? pretty simple i would imagine but its monday and my brain isnt workin!!

cheers

h3ppy

Member +
front bumper, the grill is tie wrapped but you cant see them, just wanderin how ppl done it on there front bumpers?

Dempo

Member +
ive often seen a few pepole bending the mesh behind the bumper then using a glue gun to keep it in place.

h3ppy

Member +
cable ties is the only thing i can think of, but as said you can see them!! that fibre glass kit may come in handy then mate:p

gv1.3

Admin
the fit between my bumper and the IC is very tight so once the mesh was in it held itself in place..

Texx

Super Moderator
Tigerseal is a good one aswell

Indeed this is the stuff, or some similar sort of bonding sealant. Clean the bumper first with some lighter fluid and possibly key it up a little.

Polyurethane sealant is probably your best bet tho. All the TTE Gen3 MR2 front, rear and side skirts are stuck on with this stuff and im sure they wont ever come off..

irishboy

Fresh Recruit
sillcon wont hold use tigerseal on fiberglass if u use fiberglass just put big lumps off it on t corners an t mid after u bend it ...