Misted headlights on glanza

Pobbette

Fresh Recruit
Hi I'm new to the forum and just bought my first starlet.
Can the headlights be pulled apart and t-cut at all as they have misted and gone a yellow colour.
If I can avoid spending £150 on new headlights always a bonus!

Gilly2006

Member +
welcome to the site my freind, im sure there is a guide somewhere that somebody has posted up to take apart the headlights.
alot of people have had the same problem over time its just one of those things.
if you use the advance search button link at the top of the page on the right im positive you will find out how. :)

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Hi mate, Seriously try this first! Toothpaste and water! I did my ep82 fog light and came up good! Just buff it in in a circular motion and keep your rag moist...buff away then rinse off.....heres mine after about 30seconds with toothpaste!! obviously it'll get better the more you do it! the one on the left has been done with toothpaste the other is how it looked before! LOL - I didnt think it would work but it did!

DSCF3584.jpg

:)

Pobbette

Fresh Recruit
All sorted! I bought some maguire rubbing compound ultimate and has done the trick!
Now after a new glanza badge as the letters on mine have faded and cant sort that.
All just niggly things really but loving the starlet more each time i drive it :)

Last edited:

gerard

Member +
All sorted! I bought some maguire rubbing compound ultimate and has done the trick!
Now after a new glanza badge as the letters on mine have faded and cant sort that.
All just niggly things really but loving the starlet more each time i drive it :)

Seen this thread dismorning and was in town today bought that maguire rubbingh compound ultimate and after 1 rub brought my headlights up like new:rockon:

and was gunna go off and spend 80euro on a second hand set:beer: