Mitsubishi Evo 2 RS (my new 4th car of the yr)

cantbassed

Member +
This is my new purchase: Mitsubishi Evo 2 RS

it was apparently a ex chase car for Ford, currently running 286bhp with a print out. The RS came with short ratio G/B, different cams, lightened such as no electric windows, central locking, etc etc.

It's an extraordinary fast car, goes through the gears like no-end! best car iv owned!

Evo2rs-2.jpg

Evo2rs-3.jpg

DSC06875.jpg

DSC06877.jpg

Evo2-4.jpg

EVO2-3.jpg

My 200sx and Evo together and my mates Seat Ibiza Cupra

DSC06876.jpg

Mike D EP82

Member +
god sake you must have sum money lol sir, 200, evo. moved up since i saw u in edinburgh pickin the sir up lol looks sweet though (both of them)

cantbassed

Member +
cheers for the comments!! :D

i just save my money, i don't go out as im working a lot, don't smoke, don't drink, so it all builds up. i like to experience a huge range of cars and this so happened to be on my list. though i would of preferred a evo 3, but i got a good deal on this, amongst a lot of spares such as 5 Enkei flat face Rally wheels, which will be getting swapped from the current set. anyone have a ruff idea on price of these which are on the car?? i got a spare turbo, mani, transfer box and lots of other bits and bobs.

Mike D EP82

Member +
cheers for the comments!! :D

i just save my money, i don't go out as im working a lot, don't smoke, don't drink, so it all builds up. i like to experience a huge range of cars and this so happened to be on my list. though i would of preferred a evo 3, but i got a good deal on this, amongst a lot of spares such as 5 Enkei flat face Rally wheels, which will be getting swapped from the current set. anyone have a ruff idea on price of these which are on the car?? i got a spare turbo, mani, transfer box and lots of other bits and bobs.

sign upto an evo forum and just ask around or look around for people needing stuff in their wanted section. or ebay and put a reserve down but do a little research into what they go for 1st. evo 3's have more of a kit like bigger bumpers and spoiler dont they? i thought about getting one but have seen the dealer prices for stuff and thought fuck that lol

turbojim

Lifer
im kinda like you man i dont smoke and drink very rarely but i cant save either haha but i am currently im gonna buy somethin new and wilder:)

easty-5

Member +
Don't like that at all I'm afraid. Too Mondeo-ish for my liking. Terrible engines too IIRC. Suffer from crankwarp when the milage starts to build up. Hence why you find a lot of early Evo's with Evo VI onwards bottom ends. Good luck with it though.

southwalesgt

Member +
Lovely car! Fast, japanese, rally heritage and in one of the best colours in my opinion. I'd love one of these soon, just have to save up a couple of grand to cover service/fuel/modification prices and im there!

I'd rip off the stickers though, and one of the front number plates :drive:

cantbassed

Member +
thankyou for the comments! stickers are slowly coming off!

has a couple little bits up with it, but should be sorted soon!

as for the engine, with a 100k on the clock, still pulling perfectly! :D

Don't like that at all I'm afraid. Too Mondeo-ish for my liking. Terrible engines too IIRC. Suffer from crankwarp when the milage starts to build up. Hence why you find a lot of early Evo's with Evo VI onwards bottom ends. Good luck with it though.

crank walk.. Its usually only evo 4's iirc that suffer the worst with this.. the older engines are stronger :teach:

J

*JO*

you know the white car parked on th kurb is there a toy or sumthing under it???

xxx

easty-5

Member +
crank walk.. Its usually only evo 4's iirc that suffer the worst with this.. the older engines are stronger :teach:

Haha yea too early in the morning for me.

All Pre VI engines suffer from it mate. Infact I even know of a VI and VII which have suffered from it too. I am yet to come across a VIII or IX that has had it yet though.