MK1 rear Glow panel, TOM's front grill, Oil filter sandwich plate+ modded PAS bracket

Luke.R

Member +
For sale: Mk1 Ep82 GT Glow badge panel

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: £SOLD

Extra Info: Rare mk1 rear panel, the front of the panel is perfect, but some of the clips broke off as I removed it. it can still be secured perfecly fine as it has two 10mm threaded bolts on it that you secure from the inside, so it is perfectly useable. the GT still lights up and works fine.

Pictures:

2013-03-26133957_zpsf3bfced0.jpg

2013-03-26134005_zps64ea7d61.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

For sale: MK1 & 2 TOM's front grill

Price and price conditions: £SOLD

Extra Info: Genuine TOM's front grill that could do with a repaint and has a slight crack around the middle screw hole (shown in pics), but when you fit the screw and use a washer aswell it isn't a problem, plus it can't be seen with the bonnet shut anyway.

Pictures:

2013-03-12194414_zps973c4bbb.jpg

Contact Details: pm

2013-03-12194426_zpse3854694.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

For sale: Oil filter sandwich plate with modified PAS bracket

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: Modified oil filter sandwich plate with oil pressure sender and oil temp senders fitted already, plus I am selling it with the PAS bracket that I modified so the plate would fit, as it is very rare to find one to fit without fouling on the PAS pump bracket.

Pictures:

2013-03-26132812_zps16bbf275.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

Last edited:

garrygt

Member +
i take it its a replica grill? if not thats way too cheap i payed 70 for mine! they are very hard to find

Luke.R

Member +
I paid just over £100 and it came in a TOM's box with the sticker etc, so I just guessed its genuine really