Modified Live - Ford Skarlet & dissapointing show girls

turbo-roj

Member +
Hi Guys,

Was at the Modified live show on satday at Oulton Park and in the modified car stands i came across this:

Perhaps its relating to the colour, couldnt get a chance to look under the bonnet as a drag car started up and caught everyones attention!

DSC01705.jpg

Nice,

here were some girl posing infront of a pimped out EK9 however it had a enormous (Roll Royce) type grill, yucky!

One of the comments of the girls (as they walked off) was "I've seen better legs hanging out of a nest!"

DSC01706.jpg

OOhh, i thought someone was working on this car as i approached however, notice anything missing, such as - a jack?

DSC01704.jpg

All in all was a fantastic day, they had a superbike vs car race (fastest lap time) and I've never seen bikes on a circuit in real life before and he was flying and I thought there's no way any car is gonna match that, then they unleashed the car - a 850bhp scooby driven by Oli Clark, madness! however the bike won by about 1 second laptime!

durmz

Member +
lol the grill on that audi deserves to be inside an oven, not on an audi, i could use that for cooking bacon.

bigdoods

Member +
why did you post up a pick of a gammy ford ka!?ha that accord looks like the ultimate drug dealers car