MOT in hampshire (south)

joshassassin

Member +
so guys i am hopeing to get a decat from my gf for chrimbo and wanted to fit my zaust also soonish (in the next week ) but wanted to know is there was a garage around in southampton that people have used before with decats and big exhausts and passed ,
i know of one down in hamble that churchj has told me of but wanted to know if there was any otheres that would not kill me on emmisions and such (obv all other bits will be able to pass mot )or if any of you have used the hamble one before :)
thanks guys and sorry mods if this is in the wrong section :confused:

churcherj

Member +
so guys i am hopeing to get a decat from my gf for chrimbo and wanted to fit my zaust also soonish (in the next week ) but wanted to know is there was a garage around in southampton that people have used before with decats and big exhausts and passed ,
i know of one down in hamble that churchj has told me of but wanted to know if there was any otheres that would not kill me on emmisions and such (obv all other bits will be able to pass mot )or if any of you have used the hamble one before :)
thanks guys and sorry mods if this is in the wrong section :confused:

the guys at hamble are top blokes! obviously they MOT the car in the same way as anyone else as they follow strict regulations, but mine passed with a decat etc, call them up and say u MOT a couple of starlets and they will be fine....