my 1999 glanza and todays market...

markeybhoy

Member +
kinda in one of them 'looking at cars again stage' and really fancy something a bit more respectable but fun at the same time. dont really know exactly but something along the lines of an S3, bmw 330 or similar.

anyway back to the point of the thread.

i would want to keep the glanza as its an awesome wee car but being young and looking to get a house soon i think 1 car would be enough lol

ive noticed the car markets struggling and dont think the starlets are selling too well at the moment.

i have a 1999 model (rare) glanza, great condition with decent mods (teins, kakimoto exhaust, air filter, dump valve, alloys, tints) and just wondering wha the general view is with selling a glanza these days and the future predictions on how the market is going to go?? would i be at an advantage in the 'glanza world' becuase i have a 99?

would anyone on here have any interest in the car?

turbo-fever

Member +
just my 2 pence mate but the way it is at the mo ppl seem to be better off selling all the parts and puttin it bac to standard get more money that way sort of depends on how many mods u got lol

markeybhoy

Member +
i bought the car for 4k, ive spent obout 1.3k on it in the past 2 months. full new break system, new ICE etc... i would only want what i paid for it as i know money spent on cars your never gona get back anyway so it was spent with that in mind...

bazza1000

Member +
A 1999 glanza in good condition will easily sell for £5500 - 6000. 1999's are really rare!

I've recently just brought a totally standard fresh import 1998 glanza and paid £5k for that a few weeks ago.