My 5e itb emu build for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelle1234

Member +
Emanage ultimate, 5efe, bike carb conversion!!

For sale: Custom itb's, custom mani, Emanage ultimate and engine

Item Condition: Full itb kit (Brand new), 5e 37000 miles good condition, emanage good condition

Price and price conditions: £1200 as a package or £400 for engine, £425 for emanage and £400 for engine

Extra Info: all info is below

Engine
unfortunatly i have no proof of millage but got sent a picture when i bought the engine of the dials reading 37000 but i no longer have this. The engine is bare and comes with no accerlaries. If anyone wants to see pictures of the engine when i bought it look at my build thread. Sump and block have been stripped from rust and been painted in black hammerite.

ITB's & Mani
the itb's are from a suzuki gsxr 750 k8-k9. They have been sealed and skirted ready to go and still have the gsxr tps. Mani has been custom made by my fabricator comes with a custom vacuum line for the brake servo. Comes with turbo fuel rail and tubo fpr this has been powder coated in silver and red. Comes with carb top filters and 45degree silicone.

Emanage Ultimate
emanage ultimate is a version (D) so will require injector harness. Comes complete with universal main harness which is brand new. Also comes with software but not lead.

THE THROTTLE BODIES ARE READY TO GO AS WELL AS THE ECU EXCEPT FOR INJECTOR HARNESS.

REASON FOR SALE IS I WANT TO SAVE FOR A HOUSE AND GET OUT OF THE CAR SCENE AS I HAVE BEEN PUTTING TO MUCH MONEY INTO THIS. SO AS A FEW OF YOU MAY OF GUESSED MY CAR WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TOO.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT ANYMORE PICS PLEASE ASK AS I MAY OF FORGOTTEN SOMETHING.

Pictures:

2010-03-27090223.jpg

S8301210.jpg

S8301211.jpg

S8301212.jpg

S8301213.jpg

S8301214.jpg

S8301215.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or reply on this thread

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
shame your breaking hun, but fair play time to move on, good luck with the future and i hope everything goes your way x

Morph

Member +
Shame to see your breaking but sometimes needs must and the property games a hard one to get into. GLWTS

chanelle1234

Member +
cheers for all the comments guys but it all has to go unfortunatly, even the car will be going in a few weeks time.

chanelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.