My Beloved GT :(

MJA

Member +
The time has come to sell my GT :( the cost of owning a company car and a house means i just can't afford to keep it anymore.

For sale: My 1995 Quadlight GT

Item Condition: Very Good

Price and price conditions: £2995 or best offer

Extra Info: Sensibly modified to 165.5 Bhp, thousands of £'s spent

Pictures: See below

Contact Details: PM Me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or Deivery

Many of you will have seen my members car thread, Here's the link for those who haven't, which shows all he stages of the car from me collecting it from the importer to it's current state today.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=415

The car has been taxed for 6 months as of the beginning of September, and the MOT certificate expires on the 12th October.

I purchased the car at the beginning of March last year. It was fully serviced including cambelt change, new discs/pads all round, oil change etc.

Since then all servicing/modifications have been carried out by me unless otherwise stated. The oil and filter have been changed every 3000 miles and run on BP Ultimate at all times

I have proof of all work carried out, as well as the export certificate, number plate authorisation certificate, even the original sales advert for the car!

Documents.jpg

The car was imported at 100,614 KM. It was converted straight away, and now reads 108,883. It has covered less than 2000 miles since the last MOT on the 13th October last year! As shown below

REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS - see PM mate

IMG_0449.jpg

This is the Advisory notice from the previous MOT. It says "grease on nearside front stub axle". This is beause i changed the wheel bearing and lower ball joint a few weeks prior to the MOT and some excess grease seeped out. Other than that, the car was flawless.

REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS - See PM mate

The current spec of the car is as follows:

Engine/Performance

Apexi Power Intake (relocated to front bumper)
Autobahn Front Mount Intercooler With T-bolt Clamps
Heat-Wrapped Turbo Pipe
Autobahn Exhaust Manifold
AEM Boost Controller @ 1 Bar Boost
Sard Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
Walbro Fuel Pump
HKS AFR
HKS Actuator
HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
WEPR Sidewinder Exhaust
WEPR Decat Pipe
Ultra Turbo Timer
Magnecore 8.5mm HT Leads
NGK Irridium Plugs
Autobahn Oil Catch Can + Filters
Autobahn Radiator Hoses
Toy Tuning Cooling Panel
Toy Tuning Reservoir Covers
Greddy Oil Cap
Aircon Removed

Chassis/Handling

Rota JSPL Wheels (15's)
Toyo Proxie T1 Tyres (195/45)
Autobahn Blue Anodized Wheel Nuts

Interior

Stripped Out (and sprayed metallic black 205)
Gauge Pillar Pod
Greddy Trust Gearknob
Clarion USB Headunit
Pioneer Speakers
Momo Mats

Bodywork/Exterior

Laguna Splitter

Security

Clifford Concept G5 Alarm System

The car made 165.5 Bhp at 1 bar on the rolling road back in May. The tuning work was carried out by Richard at Rising Sun Performance, including fitting/mapping of the HKS AFR, fitting/setting up the AEM boost controller and the Sard RRFPR.

SardRRFPR.jpg

OilPressureSender.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

ExhaustManifold.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

The Clifford alarm was fitted earlier this year by Clifford themselves. Again, i have al documentation to prove.

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

The Bad Points

1. Rear wiper motor seems to be playing up. I have a replacement, but have not had the time to fit

2. Passenger side foglight does not work. The plug is broken, i am waiting for Jay to send a replacement plug.

3. Bulb has gone in the passenger side headlight.

4. The handbrake performs very poorly. The handbrake itself functions perfectly, releasing and clamping on both sides. The cable is in very good condition, the poor performance is due to the pads and discs being dirty due to the car not being used. The pads and discs have covered 8000 miles, they just need a good clean.

5. There is a scuff on the front bumper, this was done by me earlier this year on my garden wall

IMG_0447.jpg

I have been as honest as i can with the car, whoever buys it will be getting a bargain considering how much it has cost me so far :) The rear seats/seatbelts and the majority of the standard parts WILL be included with the sale of the car should the buyer wish to re-fit/re-use anything.

I am open to sensible offers, i have tried to price it fairly taking into account prices of similar cars.

Cheers

Miles