My GT is gone :(

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
After 18months the gf kept on at me to get a family sized car due to the GT being too small and the Skyline boot not big enough for all her horse gear n hay i spooted a nice car for sale to which i ended up doing a straight swap for my GT Starlet. Only downfall of the new car is it's an auto, the tiptronic gearbox is the hting that made me go for it, so much fun to drive like playin an arcade machine. It's a 2001 Mitsi Legnum VR4, 4wd 280hp 2.5 v6 twin turbo. Thought since i had to get a family wagon i would find one of the most powerful ones you can get. Also came with Recaros, Nardi wheel both as standard, 3 pillar pod with gauges, full exhaust system, dumpvalve, manual boost controller, dab digital radio, full alarm system with turbo timer and a nice little space under the boot floor for storing all my bits n bobs. Will try get my hands on an EP82 shell n build my own GT now.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

21012011075.jpg

21012011077.jpg

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Lets hope there is enough power to tow the horse box now ha ha. Are you the lad that moved up from down south to Pdown that Aidan was telling me about?