my gt

callumGT

Member +
righto before anyone kicks off this is not an advertisement, and i am well aware there are layouts and sections for this if it were an advert,

I'm looking at selling my GT in a few months and wander what sort of price i should advertise it at, ONCE AGAIN this is not an advert for a sale I would just like some advice.

1993 Starlet GT turbo
Black
milage around 100,000 KM
tax'd and MOT'd till march 2010

Mods are as follows:

FMIC
HKS adjustable actuator
stainless steel exhaust manifold
relocated cone air filter
Baileys dump valve
Tigher exhuast system

Light weight ralley alloys
Lowered suspention (im not sure what after market part was used suspention wise)

the paint work isnt amazing on the car after a nice polish it come out looking good but there is an un missable amount of laqure wear on the roof,

thats about it folks, and please don't go mad on one, because im not advertising as i obviously havent stated a price for sale
but any help would be good, thanks

Mike D EP82

Member +
id say around 2000. laquer peel will need the roof done again, and its done a fair mileage. i take it sum is in km's and some in miles. i bought mine for 2700 with supporting fuelling, cooling and boost mods and brand new coilys and a few other extras so thats why im stating around the 2000 mark. just depends on what other people are willing to pay. stick a price up if no one replys drop it down a bit but you will probably realise that you will not make money on it. all depedning what you bought and spent on it obviously. good luck