my new car

monka

Member +
starlet is going, and winter is coming, and fuck spending another winter cycling to work, so i have found this to get about in till i find the next car. lol

yeah, you'll laugh, but heated seats, electric windows and mirrors, and its rwd, gearbox at the back, and in pretty mint condition for its age. got it fr £300 as well, lol

Image232.jpg

Image233.jpg

monka

Member +
serious????

yeah, according to one journalist in autocar a couple years back, one of the best cars to learn how to go sideways in. lol.

i have been driving for nearly 4 years, and due to a random bunch of circumstances i have never driven and cycled in stead, this is the perfect winter mobile, rwd so loads of fun, and its got heated seats. lol

ryandavis

Banned
animal lol...!

set of coilovrs on that badboy...! old filter lying around...ANIMAL..
could be a real sleepr:):)...!ha

u shud post up and see if one will donate parts... a gtt volvo...!

monka

Member +
lol, beleive me i have already looked into them, leaf springs on the back, so easy as fuck to lower, springs on the front are £55 any hight and stiffness, wheels are 4x100 so jdm yo. and the best bit, well, engine wise, would prefer a different manufacture, but the following engines are almost a direct fit

renault 5 turbo
clio and 19 16v engine
and a 2.0 out of a volvo (cant remember which) is a direct swap

AzE_B

Member +
i want it lol

i have a 1.8 16v clio engine with ecu and loom for when i was guna build one its your interested

Last edited:

ryandavis

Banned
lol, beleive me i have already looked into them, leaf springs on the back, so easy as fuck to lower, springs on the front are £55 any hight and stiffness, wheels are 4x100 so jdm yo. and the best bit, well, engine wise, would prefer a different manufacture, but the following engines are almost a direct fit

renault 5 turbo
clio and 19 16v engine
and a 2.0 out of a volvo (cant remember which) is a direct swap

this could b the facecar of the recession:L tres chear tres REARWHEEL..

1ting left baremetal...!!

:0

Rory

Lifer
Plate goes well...... Eejit. :p

Sweet winter bus, brother had the 740 gl estate 2 years back, heated seats the lot, was damn slow until the nitrous blew it :D

dan

Member +
haha thats ace, ive seen a few on driftworks which i almost purchased. Defo something for a cheap bit of fun and a good way to learn to drift :)

AdDaMan

Member +
i learnt to drift in one of these.
Amazing cars, lowered all round welded diff and bucket seat and your there mate.
There is no better learner car.

Glanza D

Member +
ive been looking for one of these for a while :D ill match you £300 and pick it up this weekend :D

ive seen them on trampdrift they go mint
cut it, weld it, drift it, scrap it

you know it makes sense