My Toyota starlet loses power up hill what could be the problem?

could be many things. but that is a serious sounding one, especially if its a turbocharged engine

Make sure your Turbocharger is working efficiently, mock up a boost gauge to test this and ensure the boost levels are where they should be, 4psi to 9psi on a stock engine, or whatever level your car is tuned for if so.

check your Throttle positioning sensor, if its faulty losing power can occur.
check the spark plugs. replace if old. check for Extra fuel on the tips.
check the air filter, and any attached Map sensor on the bulkhead firewall. clean the Map if dirty, use maf cleaner.

check all vac lines, and clean the throttle body with TB cleaner.
check your injectors for leaks ( tb cleaner can do this but beware of fires. ), if they are corroded or look damaged replace them.

check all temperature sensors. starlets usually have 2. one is used for the ecu, make sure it is working

i notice you have had the below issue, i have also had this. i resorted to replacing everything. even the wiring harness.

(https://www.toyotagtturbo.com/commu...r-when-press-accelerator.111139/#post-1169758 )
assuming its still a 4efte engine, if you have not fixed this issue it will be the cause.

make sure the following are clean / New and or working, and the wiring is not damaged.

In order of severity, top is worst.
I
I
V
02 Sensor in Downpipe ( the car relies on this to go into closed / open loop mode ) this one is serious, losing this will make driving painful, for fuel consumption, the car will hesitate on state switch, you might also see the car "kick" when driven, sort of like a fake fuel cut
(you lose HP With this)

TPS, ( needs to be calibrated if removed recently, or replaced if broken) causes rather unfortunate quick throttle hesitation, stalling, bad fuel mileage

ECU Coolant sensor ( easy fix here, replace if needed ) also causes bad fuel mileage, rough idle

Map sensor, car wont like boost if this is on its way out or broken, the wrong values get sent, and on boost it will hate you.

if any of those are damaged the issue you described will occur.