Need help

ramshark

Member +
need help guys the storey goes that i cant get a insurance company that will insure me without silly prices because am only 18 . i was wondering if this would work i have a old kia that sits in the yard not being used. if i could insure it fully comp with a insurance company that lets me drive any other car as long as it is insured first. my dad said he wouldnt insure himself in it. will this let me drive the glanza.

drew-turbo

Member +
need help guys the storey goes that i cant get a insurance company that will insure me without silly prices because am only 18 . i was wondering if this would work i have a old kia that sits in the yard not being used. if i could insure it fully comp with a insurance company that lets me drive any other car as long as it is insured first. my dad said he wouldnt insure himself in it. will this let me drive the glanza.

LOL thats so illegal your going to get abused for posting this

Ah so somewhere in the fine print it says the limit is 50 days an one year?

ye its about that was looking into it when no one else would quote me garda would hav a hard time proving you wer driving more than this. but if you can get insured propper do it saves alot of hastle

Listen mate, you can't drive the car unless you insure it properly.

There is a reason that the insurance is so expensive, people like you doing shit like this.

chris141

Member +
well lad ino this sounds silly but,,,, wen i first got my glanza i insaured it incorectly for a month then near got caught on and i realized it needed to be done right or it would be sold, as i had a crash of a value worth 30k and im 18 i thot no chance. it was 2600 as a na 1.3 but wen i done quote online evrything included it came up 2100 but to pay monthly it worked out 3000 so i took it! dont ring cuz i got told over 10k wen i rang but went on internet and got that! 2100 or else 3200 to insure an ek9! just a bit of advice!

Well then you have answered our own question, the only way for you to he insured properly is to pay the silly prices

Sazzy

Member +
garage the glanza for a year and get a run around get a years ncb and try again mate, you'll only get shafted!