Need To Know What Weathers Like In South East!

Aimee

Member +
Hi...
As above need to know what the weather is like in south east (london), i know there has been warnings over t.v etc...but Bazza has got to drive down there at 4am and im going to be worried sick. Hope its not too bad!

Iv looked on internet there's not much about travelling but i dont know if its best for him not to bother going :confused: its a 2hr drive from us and then he will be driving when his down there too, Any help would be appreciated.

Aimee

Aimee

Member +

Texx

Super Moderator
Have a flick through the BBC London JamCams:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/jamcams_interactive_map.shtml

543764.jpg

Aimee

Member +
Thank You texx gave you some rep too just went too wake him but his going to get up at 3 and check on the internet or news an see what its like i think.

I dont want him to go will be so worried! :(

but thanks for the info :)

turbojim

Lifer
sorry for spamming but WOW thats christmas for ya i love snow no snow over here tho stupid hot australia:haha:

Aimee

Member +
sorry for spamming but WOW thats christmas for ya i love snow no snow over here tho stupid hot australia:haha:

Dont worry about spamming :haha: I love snow too but i dont like driving in it and its suppose to be like 5-10inch in south east tonight. Just has to be the night bazza has to travel down there :(

riko666

Member +
I can verify that! Haha, insane amount of snow - hope we'll get a repeat of February, but in February, I need to go to London tomorrow and living on a hill with this snow won't help :mad:

Gord R

Member +
Been heavy snow here in High Wycombe since early eve, still snowing heavily. Chaos in town. Just got back in after acting like a child all evening!

Bazza

Member +
just been on bbc london travel and a few roads round the kent area are closed and major delays on motorways

dont think im going to bother going dont fancy get stranded miles away from home! :p