New Glanza!...Need Few Things To Make It Look Bit Better

Aimee

Member +
Need a steering wheel any type don't mind. As long as it is in good condition :p
Need some sort of interior not sure what to go for but if anyone's breaking there glanza and/or have interior (front seats) for sale pm me pics or something please.
Only had my glanza 2days its wicked but sure i'll think of more things i could get to make it look bit better than it does at the moment. Will probably add to this thread soon. Please let me know if you have any ideas what i can do to make my glanza look better dont want speed at the moment :p

Thanks Aimee x

rb69

Member +
If you don't want speed yet, try and get some parts to make it handle better. You could go for better suspension to lower it, that will help the looks. Different alloys. I like the Keys! racing steering wheels they sell them on rhdjapan.com
They have loads of other good stuff for starlets on there as well, it can be quite pricey though. Check some of the stuff out that the traders on this site are selling as well. Get some pics up of it as well!

Aimee

Member +
Its been lowerd by previous owner i like the alloy's on it got my mind set on getting them sprayed midnight purple :) it has a racing steering wheel but daz has had it 3 of his previous cars so its bit tatty i'll have a look on that website. bazza obviously know's alot about parts an that but im new to this an rather than just asking him thought it would be better to ask people of there opinions.Thanks Rep will be given

Pics!

StarletTwo.jpg

StarletThree.jpg

StarletOne.jpg

Matchew

Member +
I do like those alloy's things like that i'll flutter my eyelashes at bazza :haha: for the meantime im just going to have the one's already on the car sprayed midnight purple.
Thanks Rep will be given

You can get some blue ones with a slightly different design, what about the front lip i think thats what is missing from the front. And a front mount intercooler:)
Check these bad boys out you'll have to do more than flutter your eyelashes
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1040547.htm

Aimee

Member +
You can get some blue ones with a slightly different design, what about the front lip i think thats what is missing from the front. And a front mount intercooler:)
Check these bad boys out you'll have to do more than flutter your eyelashes
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1040547.htm

Bazza would probably want something like them if he dont get his SA3R's he wouldn't let me have them cus we would both have black glanza with black/blue lip alloy's haha we ain't that sad...
An as for front lip i want to keep it more or less how it is just interior and alloy's really i would like carbon fibre bits inside the car not sure where to look though. An think i'm having a front mount on it soon. Will keep posting on progress though :D

Matchew

Member +
can you get wheels done then mate?

laptap could do it or a place called burnham powder coatings or summut like that if you pay to have um done you'll have to have the tyres taken off and put back on and use the wheels off your V whilst there being done usually a 2 day turn around, or do um yourself?

Bazza

Member +
think a front splitter would set the front off really nice so going to go for one of those! :)

then aimee will have to see what father christmas brings her! lol

mickscanlon

Member +
i no wat ya mean man.. its all or nothing.. lol.. and mrs bazza its a very clean v best ov look with it.. and good man bazza your lookn after her.. :)