New parts fitted what next ???

dellybeans

Member +
Right after fitting few parts to the V. Sard Fpr Hks Actuator and Hks Fcd and Apexi Rsm. Ah mate gave me a walbro fuel pump that he bought for his Mivec said should fit mine but gave me no parts just fuel pump. Tried to search would it fit mine couldn't get any thing said it's spurious ? Right so have my name down in a group buy for manifold so will be getting that next ? Do I need to get Fpr set up and do I need boost controller ?

thefalls

Member +
After you get the exhaust mani then you can turn up the boost with a boost controller. Withe the hks actuator you can set the boost to 1 bar but with a boost controller its better. You have the ease to increase or decrease the boost at will.

For a good flow of hot gases a proper exhaust is recommended.

With the increase in power you need to get better brakes as in brake pads,braided brake lines and brake fluid dot 5.

Also you will need handling parts,anti roll bar [rear],rear strut brace and coilovers.[ if you dont have them yet].

dellybeans

Member +
At the min have cat back Hks front mount and uprated brakes drilled and grooved with mintex pads. After fitting the parts above my idle control seems well off when stop at light sits at 2000 Rpm. Tap the acceleration pedal drops down ? 1100 !!! Rear strut picked up aswell three point. Any Boost Controllers recommended be helpful. Spacecraft don't know how to upload pics yet lol

dellybeans

Member +
Yeah I'll have a look into getting one of them. Anybody able to recommend someone to set up the Fpr Dublin area ? And what's the price on this been done ?