New toy

jimmer

Member +
Hey folks, just picked up my new toy last night, it was owned by my mate previously so when he changed i decided to snap it up for a bargain price :rockon:

2011-07-22102221.jpg

Its been 4 years since i sold my last downhill bike, a Foes Dhes Mono, so im loving havin another rig again. few marks on it, as to be expected with any downhill bike, but mechanically its spot on so thought i would see what ya all thought lol.

Picked it up last night and since i had the day off i took it up cave hill today. Awesome day out, starting to save already to head to morzine in France again or Whistler in Canada next year :rockon:

Cheesy shot but I dont care haha
IMG00696-20110722-1619.jpg

Quick pic of both my toys :drive:
2011-07-22213600.jpg

Oh and dont worry, the bike was leaning against the back tyre of the car, no bodywork was touched lol.

jimmer

Member +
Cheers mate, well chuffed with my purchase, and my GT which i have now owned for 5 an 1/2 years now, plus, the Intense fits in the back of the GT with only the front wheel having to be taken off lol. Well obviously the back seats of the car have to be folded down, and the passenger seat has to be pulled forward lol, but hey im glad it fits without the back wheel having to be taken out, lol, its a nightmare lol.

peter88

Member +
Nice bike, I love a bit of mountain biking, I like in the lakes some great trails around here, always wanted to go to Scotland but I haven't managed to motivate myself to go lol. I have a pug 406 saloon and i swear my bike fits in my starlet better than in the pug haha

Rory

Lifer
Awsome ive not seen one of them Foes DH bikes in years! Looking good though, i should really stop playing with cars, get fit again and go DH mountain biking again.