Newbie To All This :D

Aimee

Member +
Hii Im New To The Site Names Aimee, From Birmingham Got New Car Yesterday Glanza V Very Happy With It :D Bazza My Fella Who's Also On The Site Has Had 3 An I Love Them So Im A Happy Bunny At The Moment With Mine. I'll Post Picture's Tomorrow Of My Baby :p
Look Forward To Posting Threads An Chatting To People On Here
Aimee x

Aimee

Member +
Pic's Of My New Baby :p These are the pics i was sent by daz who owned the car previously. I Love It!!! Wheels are being sprayed cadbury or midnight purple soon will post pics up once there done. Love the fact it has no badge's other than glanza at the front. Round Where We Are It catches everyone's eye probably cause they havnt seen arron's car for a while an im the only one round here, wel thats on the road anyway haha :)

StarletTwo.jpg

StarletThree.jpg

StarletOne.jpg

Aimee

Member +
It is clean very good condition, only has 45000 on clock car's been well looked after by previous owner and i will definately look after it. Probably not right a girl saying this haha but its My Little Pride An Joy :kiss:

J

*JO*

my cars my little pride and joy even tho ive been to hell and back with it but will never part with her.

wouldnt be on here if we didnt love these cars
xx

GTEP82

Member +
welcome very clean car NICE, some one will be getting there own car cleaning kit for christmas so theres no fighting on the drive :haha::haha: