No boost at all!!! Help

i'm getting no positive boost reading from my car me ebc wont read past -6 KPA boost could this be my solenoid. its lyk driving a dead non turbo starlet. this happened when my mani started blowing out badly but got it sorted and still no boost??

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Did you check the actuator arm didnt fall off?
Check for leaks in the intercooler and vacuum lines aswell.
If you've no leaks and the actuator is still on,remove the EBC from the equation and just boost off the actuator,then you'll know if its the EBC

so just disconnect my ebc from tubro and actuator and link them with a hose. i took off the filter and there is still i suck off the turbo so its cant be seized can it? but its not that strong of a suck its lyk a weak vac cleaner it will still stick ur hand to the pipe. cant find any other pipes off any where. and i cant hear turbo spooling but no smoke or dat

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
so just disconnect my ebc from tubro and actuator and link them with a hose. i took off the filter and there is still i suck off the turbo so its cant be seized can it? but its not that strong of a suck its lyk a weak vac cleaner it will still stick ur hand to the pipe. cant find any other pipes off any where. and i cant hear turbo spooling but no smoke or dat
Yep.

Won't boost while stationary (well not a considerable amount anyhow),and i wouldn't advise sitting under the bonnet while its moving :p