No deposit Insurance

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys, got a small dillema at the moment! =[

Looking at picking up my Starlet today however as 99% of the insurance companies require a deposit i really can't afford it right now.

I tried an online quote with More Than however it came up as eligible (will phone later hopefully) but most importantly i'm wondering if E-Car still does the pay as you go no deposit policies as i'd be looking at around £1,200 a year (19 2 years NCB).

Thanks!!

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
I've created a policy through the "pay as you go" scheme but reading the terms and conditions it doesn't say if it'll require the monthly payment now or in a months time =[

bucketep91

Member +
u can set up short term insurance for a week or so why not try that? means u can pick the car up and have it off road until u can afford insurance.

assuming u are 21 or older!
edit - just re read ur first post ur only 19 sorry!

Last edited:
Hi guys, got a small dillema at the moment! =[

Looking at picking up my Starlet today however as 99% of the insurance companies require a deposit i really can't afford it right now.

I tried an online quote with More Than however it came up as eligible (will phone later hopefully) but most importantly i'm wondering if E-Car still does the pay as you go no deposit policies as i'd be looking at around £1,200 a year (19 2 years NCB).

Thanks!!

19 and 2 years no claims at £1200!!!!! fucking hell am 20 with 2 years no claims and paying 2800 on my insurance:mad:
who was that with??

Brad1128

Fresh Recruit
Try Bell or Admiral. When i was with Quinn my first payment was the 120 I pay monthly with another 200 on top which was the deposit. Bell and Admiral are coming up trumps and don't have a deposit, your first payment will be what you're monthly plan is. (Mines 1100, so my first month is 110 etc).