now to low:(

twaiter

Member +
Well I finally got to lower the front as the previous owner only done the back, but the problem is its dropped about 40mm and with a toms kit the front is rather low and I can't get out my drive without scraping :'(
Is their anything I can maybe do over the obvious of change the springs ? I know its a daft question.
I reckon an inch is needed as its a down slope onto the road..
I'm not keen on parking in the street either..:'(
I've got a big fmic so I dunno if a standard bumper would fit..

twaiter

Member +
It's a good thought mate but I think ill pass. I appreciate the input though.
Seems to handle well too, might just need to let it scrape each time.. :'(

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
personally i wouldnt use them i was looking for sum rubber collars that u fit to the spring that stop the spring from compressing for u but that will stiffen them up quite abit can u not jus mess about with sum concrete on your drive see if can raise it abit stop your bumper scraping

twaiter

Member +
Ill need to see if u can maybe get some thick wood to put down each time. Gonna be such a pain in the ass!

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
yea summet like that or try drivin off at an angle instead of straight i know it not the same but we used to hav problem with the home made speed bumps at college two together less than a metre apart cars would scrape on them even sum standard cars so started driving over them diagnolly so they didnt scrape lol

dark_knight

Member +
attack angle

that's good advice ^^..
if you decrease your attack angle on your driveway, your wheels will likely hit the area of lift before your lip.. but of course this depends on how much room you have to start with.. :)