OFFERS Gready Intercooler, Gauges, Turbo Timer, Exhaust, Lots Of Spares OFFERS

thorpy

Member +
Taking offers on all parts still got quite a few bits from the car so just ask if its not on here want it all gone now as its taking up room

For sale: GReady intercooler and pipwork

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £140

Extra Info: Few bent fins, dinted at the top and bottom but doesn't affect performance it has been like that since i bought it over 2years ago, pipework is made up for a td04 kit but could be adapted for any other kit easily enough

Pictures:
24062010371.jpg

24062010372.jpg

24062010373.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preffered but can arrange delivery if needed.

For sale: 4EFTE Block

Price and price conditions: £90

Extra Info: Includes everything apart from the crank, pistons and rods, no marks on any of the bores at all

Pictures:
29072010469.jpg

29072010468.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preffered but can arrange delivery if needed.

For sale: 4EFTE Head

Price and price conditions: £130

Extra Info: Rebuilt less than 500 miles ago with reciepts to prove, includes cams etc

Pictures:
19072010442.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

For sale: Battery

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: Almost new, still has 2 and half year warranty

Pictures:
12072010402.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

For sale: Drivers side/long driveshaft

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: 23/23 spline

Pictures:
31072010482.jpg

31072010481.jpg

31072010480.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

For sale: Rad cap

Price and price conditions: £5 delivered

Extra Info:

Pictures:
24012010103.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

For sale: Front brake pads, Rear brake pads, oil filter

Item Condition: Brand new

Price and price conditions: Front pads £20 Rear pads £20 oil filter £5 all include delivery or everything for £40 delivered

Extra Info: pads fit a few other cars aswell like paseo, sera, celica, corolla, mr2 etc etc

Pictures:
31072010493.jpg

31072010494.jpg

31072010495.jpg

Contact Details:
PM

Last edited:

J25GTi

Lifer
Ill take the battery mate. Also, I need the gear selector cables? Drop me an email if you can as I'm on my blackberry (whiteyjamie1989@aol.com)

Cheers dude

thorpy

Member +
PMs sent

The block deffinatly hasn't had any work in the last 6years im not sure on anything before that though

thorpy

Member +
hi there mate wat make is the exhaust? also as the car got lowering kit on it thanks mike

Its a custom made exhaust to make the back box angled like on supras etc, it was fitted before i bought the car my friend owned it before me and he had it made by a company in chesterfield i cant remember there name though

it has lowering springs on they look quite tatty now though they must have been on the car most of its life, unsure of the make of them

D3N0

Member +
Regarding the Greddy FMIC, that doesnt look like the Greddy FMIC that is available as a kit for the EP91 at all. plus you haven't shown anywhere in the pics that it has a Greddy icon stamped on it. you might want to fix that if you want to descibe it as one (even if its just the core). ;)

thorpy

Member +
sparcos are sold sorry

The intercooler is a GReady and has the stamp on the top i will get a picture of it, it is originally for an rx7, i had the pipes made to suit my car with a td04 kit by a local company

The exhaust didn't rub at all on my car i will include delivery in the asking price for the exhaust :)