Ogura ORC Racing Clutch+Flywheel,CHEAP £160 delievered!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingorphan

Member +
For Sale: ORC Ogura Clutch

Item Condition: Used. Spares or repairs.

Price and price conditions: £160 DELIVERED

Extra Info: I bought this clutch from this thread:-
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?85022-Orc-clutch

Since I have used it havent covered that many miles,around 5000. Very strong clutch,and has a release bearing that makes a weird grinding noise.

Reason for sell is my Glanza became hard to drive. The clutch was always engaged,even with the pedal fully down. I suspected the bearing had failed because i couldnt hear that 'Unique' Grinding noise from the bearing.
After taking the gearbox off the EP, (returned car to standard) we could see the pressure plate fins had become worn,which in turn would make the release bearing/clutch remain engaged.

So its so sale as spares or Repairs. We all know that the bearings commonly go on these, and they are a pain in the ass to get another from RHD Japan. I looked into it,costs around £120.

Other than this i never had any problem with this clutch, always pulled strong,never slipped. Comes as complete kit,so flywheel and everything. I think this is fairly priced.

PLEASE NOTE:- I have the release bearing just not shown in pics,as picked it up from the LSD round my mates garage after pics were taken. If needed i will post it.

Pictures:

281.jpg

282.jpg

284-1.jpg

285-1.jpg

Contact Details: Johnny on 07731336173 or PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prices includes Postage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.