Oil and Water lines for TD04

Rory

Lifer
Its probably been asked a million times, but the old forum search wont work for me at work.

Where is the best placde to get the oil and water lines for a TD04l turbo, to suit the Starlet?

All help is appreciated.

Rory

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
Oil Line - Wepr, or take your td04l banjo bolt and the banjo bolt that comes off the engine and take them to a place like Pirtek that do hoses and give them the rough length your looking for and they'll make up a hose to suit.

Water Lines - If you want the norm silicone/rubber hose any motor factor will give you length of different size hosing just match the size to what you need and buy Hose tail connections that screw into the turbo points and clamp the hose onto the other end of the connection and clamp onto the block or if you want hose like the oil line then Pirtek will be able to make you up suitable size hosing. Wepr also supply the hose tail connections for the water lines you just have to get your own water line hose.

Rory

Lifer
TD04 5EFTE - Thanks buddy.

I never got any fittings with the turbo, come to think of it i never got the water lines either.........
Hmm seems like ill be on the scrounge shortly.

On the TD04 should there be a oil return hard line? Mines doesnt seem to have it?

Cheers for the help.

Rory

TD04_5EFTE

Member +

I never got any fittings with the turbo, come to think of it i never got the water lines either.........

On the TD04 should there be a oil return hard line? Mines doesnt seem to have it?

Cheers for the help.

Rory

Yes there should be a long metal pipe on the oil return from the turbo thats screwed in.

speedvision

Member +
u need 2 water lines, one oil feed line and one oil return line.......my lines are not done as yet or i would have supplied u with all u need in terms of fittings..

sam

Cheers for the help.

Rory