ok i have a few bits what else do i need?

joshassassin

Member +
i have a seconhand mani, decat and will hoping to get 180 from 1bar, i realise i will need to overcome fuel cut, so do i get a aem fuel controller (fitted for 500 and maped) or get a fcd, what are the benifits from geting a fc against the greddy blue emange? and what other parts will i need, i cant front mount so will this affect the power out put by much?
i have a nice japspeed cat back and induction kit so far (engine wise)
thanks
josh

churcherj

Member +
i have a seconhand mani, decat and will hoping to get 180 from 1bar, i realise i will need to overcome fuel cut, so do i get a aem fuel controller (fitted for 500 and maped) or get a fcd, what are the benifits from geting a fc against the greddy blue emange? and what other parts will i need, i cant front mount so will this affect the power out put by much?
i have a nice japspeed cat back and induction kit so far (engine wise)
thanks
josh

why cant you front mount? to be honest its pretty necessary when running 1 bar, the stock tmic will heatsoak bad, as the little ct9 will get hot at that boost. the fc and emanage are essential pretty similar, both piggybacks which control fuel, although not sure if you can adjust the ignition with the aem, you can with the emanage blue. you also wont need a FCD with either as they are built into the piggyback ecu. you need some way to increase the boost, do u have an ajustable actuator or boost controller?

joshassassin

Member +
cant fm because the insurance wont cover me and my dad payes for it lol and is a bit touchy when it comes to mods, ill have a ring arround some other companies

how much is the stock turbo ok for with stock tmic?