Old CT9 Turbo's

gokart

Member +
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum

I was just wondering what people tend to do with their old CT9 Turbo's when replacing them. I will be fitting a hybrid turbo shortly and have the old turbo off! It has the usual problems with the CT9's but seems a shame to just scrap it.

Cheers
James

ep-82

Member +
Sell them im guessing theres usually a good few on ebay. Main reason for selling is due to upgrade

H_D

Member +

I was just wondering what people tend to do with their old CT9 Turbo's when replacing them. I will be fitting a hybrid turbo shortly and have the old turbo off! It has the usual problems with the CT9's but seems a shame to just scrap it.

Cheers
James

Get it bronze dipped and mount it to a plaque.

Vincent-ep91

Member +
i have three here on a shelf in pieces, and am after throwing out so many i`v lost count.
It is a shame when you think of what went into making them

Fizturbo

Member +

Cheers
James

Av got a collection of ct9 an ct9 hybrids in my garage from last 13yrs lol,the housin is worth to someone if thers no cracks.