Old school medicine!

Somhairle

Lifer
Was just looking about at old school pain relief, found some of these rather interesting! :haha:

Id say it would be more effective that co-codamol.

image0088.jpg

image0033.jpg

image0044.jpg

image0099.jpg

image0066.jpg

image0011.jpg

image0055.jpg

Id say the world would be a pretty fucked up place if this was available on the NHS...

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i dont think it would be anywhere as bad as the stuff of today.. that oldskool shit was all pure, not like the street stuff of today.

Somhairle

Lifer
Dont worry your pain will subside soon.

lol yeah i know man, was just checking out some old remedies haha!

I had the on call doc out last night cuz this thing is now massively swollen and pissing puss...

He said theres a haematoma (sp?) the size of a golf ball to the right of the scar which will need drained in his opinion. If you want put off your dinner, ill put pics up :haha:

thefalls

Member +
put the pics.A hematoma is a collection of blood,its there due to a leak.Dont worry,after drainage it will be ok.This may happen after surgery,see why i hate staples.

thefalls

Member +
You need to get that swelling checked.If ever you start feeling feverish then better attend the a&e asap.It doesnt look normal to me.

ChrisGT

Member +
Out of interest; why did they staple instead of suture? Did they say? Cos that's gonna leave a big ass scar dude.