Opinions?

Duff

Member +
Hey all,
Its proving alot harder than I thought to source the optional extra front lip for my Glanza so I was thinking of buying a genuine Toms or Varis front bumper instead. Do you guys think either would look good on my Glanza without the rest of the kit, I mean just buying the front bumper without the rear or skirts. Do yas reckon it will look well with the factory Glanza skirts and rear bumper? I'm leaning more towards the Varis one at the minute. Also could someone tell me if the fog lights from a 97 Glanza will direct fit the Varis front bumper?

Cheers,

Duff.

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
personally i love the varis bumper, so i would go for it even tho its silly £££.

Not sure how it would look without the rest of the kit, depends how much lower the bumper sits that stock.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
The 96/97 fogs will fit in the varis bumper,I've seen it a few times. I'm still unsure aboutthe varis bumper though, sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.

ie here it looks amazing:

But here I'm unsure of it:

(Both have older fogs too)

Duff

Member +
Cheers for the help guys, yeah Wallace, thats the thing, I dont know if the bumper will look well with just the factory skirts as theyre not as deep as the Varis ones!! Dammit, why cant it just be easier to get the optional extra front lip!! :mad: