Optional 3 point rear strut bar

allyc16vgt

Member +
For sale: Rare starlet optional extra 3 point rear strut bar.

Item Condition: In exellent condxition, includes both top plastic trims and fixing bolts.

Price and price conditions: £125.00 ono, accept paypal or cash on collection.

Extra Info: Taken from an gt limited.

Pictures:
RECAROSSTARLET3BRACEPARTS166.jpg

RECAROSSTARLET3BRACEPARTS164.jpg

RECAROSSTARLET3BRACEPARTS156.jpg

Contact Details: PM me .

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £9.99 uk mainland, can ship all round the world, pm me for shipping quotes.

Last edited:

nazzurro19

Member +
ahh im after a rear strut not in this style but if the price is right ill take it £60 quid plus £5 postage sounds fair to me considering the 2 above offers , also to the 2 guys above can you show me a pic with this fitted in your car please :D

wesgt

Lifer
ahh im after a rear strut not in this style but if the price is right ill take it £60 quid plus £5 postage sounds fair to me considering the 2 above offers , also to the 2 guys above can you show me a pic with this fitted in your car please :D

ask and ye shall receive :D
P3260002-1.jpg

not mine but you get the idea! i'd have this above another, cool optional extra!

starbuck

Member +
The bottom fits directly into 2 holes already existing in the bodywork. Using M8 bolts (from what i remember with mine, i got the bolts from toyota). You might have to remove a plastic piece which is under the carpet and also make a couple of holes in the carpet if you want to keep it in.

Not sure but i think the above is missing the bottom piece of plastic as shown the image inside the car???