Other Toyota seats in Glanza?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Sorry if this is in the wrong section! Im finding the standard Glanza seats fairly terrible and wondered if a seat from another Toyota (mk2 MR2, Celica etc) would bolt in place or perhaps to the Glanza subframes. Only reason I ask is my mate has a n/a 1996 Celica which has more supportive setas than the Glanza!! Anyone done anything like this?

Idrees

Banned
Yep. Toymota has Celica seats in her Glanza so I guess you can ask her how she got them to fit.

Also, theres another lad in town who has them in his NA. He said it didn't take much to fit them, he could be talking out of his arse - I don't know.

Edit

Just remembered dub-se7en (Ian) also has seats out of another Toyota which are very comfortable! I can't remember what they're from though..

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Thanks mate I will look into it.

I ended up getting a door handle new from Toyota btw £39.56! Breaker wanted nearly that so bought new for peace of mind. Will be much gentler opening the door in the future. Thanks for trying to find one for me though. If it does turn up you know its worth something!

Idrees

Banned
Sorry about the handle matey.

The EP82 seats are almost a straight fit in to the UK spec EP91 so I guess it'd be the same with a Glanza. You'll just need to cut off a little pin or something from what I've read. Its alot of work if you get the Mark 1 GT seats though, as we experienced with my dads old EP91 work car, so make sure the seats are from a later GT if you decide to get them! :)