pale blue/silver glanza & white glanza in york today

Glanza Gaz

Member +
Not me who spotted you this time, was my lass lol. Pale blue/silver one at york st johns uni 'grange' car park about 5ish, apparantly you flashed her passed, she was in a blue skoda covered in pink flower stickers haha! Second one was down gillygate, you were headin towards the uni in opposite direction at traffic lights, oh n seemed as tho it was a lass driving. Just wondering if you guys were off here? :p

Glanza Girl

Member +
Not me who spotted you this time, was my lass lol. Pale blue/silver one at york st johns uni 'grange' car park about 5ish, apparantly you flashed her passed, she was in a blue skoda covered in pink flower stickers haha! Second one was down gillygate, you were headin towards the uni in opposite direction at traffic lights, oh n seemed as tho it was a lass driving. Just wondering if you guys were off here? :p

Hello ha ha white one was me!!

Glanza Gaz

Member +
Hello to you too and welcome to the site, seems to be a fair few Glanzas poppin up in n around York now haha, I've even seen a few round my neck of the woods, seems its the GTs that are becoming rarer now, only ever seen one other except ones Ive seen at meets etc! Wonder who the blue one belongs to, seems a rare colour?

Glanza Girl

Member +
Hello there n thanks!!! Well i am sure the blueish one lives near me was speaking to him when i was at petrol station he's on here!!! I have seen a few gt's to be honest but mainly Hull way i know there is one other in York. They do seem to be popping up all over gt's and Glanza's everybody loves em :) :)