paypal induced rage

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
As some of you might know i've been selling parts off my old Glanza. I've been using paypal to recieve money and now I'm being told my account is limited and i can't withdraw money from my paypal account. £1200 towards a fucking car a paypal won't give it to me. I'm fucking raging. It keeps asking for further information regarding my business, I fill in everything on the screen but it always comes back with an error message saying the info is incomplete or missing. I've emailed them twice and not had a reply, I've called, been put on hold for over half an hour before i lost the will to live, I'm at my wits fucking end. I'm on the phone to them now, on hold, I'll let you know how i get on. In the mean time anyone got any suggestions of what i could do to fix it?

durmz

Member +
thats a nightmare mate, paypal is a pain. the validation thing can take a few days but usually goes through for me, you have to re validate it every now and then

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Are you talking about paypal depositing 2 sums of money type of validation bud? its not that. Its asking about my business type, average transaction, monthly income. I'M STRIPPING MY CAR, I'M NOT IN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gv1.3

Admin
paypal is nice and easy while it works... then this bullshit starts.
I have had so many run ins with them for absolutely no reason. they are making it more and more difficult to do business. Oh and if you say you are using it for business purposes you had better be able to show proof of business like a business bank statement or your company seal of incorporation etc.

Some people speculate that their aim is to freeze accounts with money in them so that they can hold the money in their accounts and collect the interest. Think of how many accounts they have right now in a frozen status and how many hundreds of millions they are probably collecting interest on.

I just kept giving them all the info they required until they opened my account up again, it was a frustrating nightmare.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Some people speculate that their aim is to freeze accounts with money in them so that they can hold the money in their accounts and collect the interest. Think of how many accounts they have right now in a frozen status and how many hundreds of millions they are probably collecting interest on.

I just kept giving them all the info they required until they opened my account up again, it was a frustrating nightmare.

I totally believe that Dylan. I doesn't matter what I enter on the website, every time it comes back with the same error message.

Ring them up mate i had the same problem last year all i had to do is confirm my address and my bank details

Tried calling, can never get through to anyone. I feel sorry for whoever picks up the phone when i do get through!

durmz

Member +
ah I see sorry mate, was just talking about the two deposits of money biznezz. even that took 5 days rather than, '2-3' all of the time I was trying to keep an ebay seller sweet and letting him know what was going on, letting him know I wasnt just a tight arsehole that wasnt coughing up the pea's

Texx

Super Moderator
https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&locale.x=en_GB#10. Your Liability – Actions We May Take

10.6 Information about you

PayPal reserves the right to request additional information from you, other than what is referred to in this Agreement, to allow it to comply with its anti-money laundering obligations. You agree to comply with any request for further information as we reasonably require to enable us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations. This may include, without limitation, requiring you to fax, email or otherwise provide to us certain identification documents. You also agree to provide us, upon our reasonable request and at your own expense, information about your finance and operations, including, without limitation, your most recent financial statements (certified or otherwise) and merchant processing statements (if applicable).

Because you have received significantly more money than what you might normally receive, it seems PayPal may have suspended your account whilst they investigate whether your laundering money or not.

mickyboy

Member +
Because you have received significantly more money than what you might normally receive, it seems PayPal may have suspended your account whilst they investigate whether your laundering money or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what happend to me, all i had to do confirm my address etc and it was all sorted.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Finally got through to someone. She had a nice voice so I didn't lose my rag with her, lol. She was actually very helpful and it looks like it should all be sorted in a few minutes. I'm gonna go for a smoke and chill out, sorry about that lads, had to vent a little!

I had the same hassle, they kept moving the goal posts. I gave them everything they asked for then they kept asking for more. So in the end i shut that paypal account then just started a new one without the hassle lol.

Hate using paypal but it's the payment form most buyers have faith in so you have to now adays to sell anything online.

jonny-boi32

Member +
this happened to me when i sold all my parts, over a month ago, i gave them all information, answered all questions, i have no more options and can fill nothing else in and my account is still limited. buy yet all options are ticked, as i have completed them, but it states i havent provided enough.

what number do you call to sort this?? i take it you just state the ref number??

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
08707 307 191
00353 1 436 9004
(This is an international telephone number, international calling rates apply.) Please note: Our Limitations Department is available Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM and 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Saturday and Sunday. Our Claims Department is available Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM and 9:30 AM to 6:30 pm Saturday and Sunday.

jonny-boi32

Member +
08707 307 191
00353 1 436 9004
(This is an international telephone number, international calling rates apply.) Please note: Our Limitations Department is available Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM and 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Saturday and Sunday. Our Claims Department is available Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM and 9:30 AM to 6:30 pm Saturday and Sunday.

cheers dude!!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
No worries bud, its surprisingly easy to sort with someone at the end of the phone, just be prepared for about 3 hours on hold! lol

AdDaMan

Member +
i didnt even want to read your first post. The title was enough to wind me up already. I cant count the times i have wanted to burn down Paypal HQ.
Absolute bunch of scamming cunts.