people who have no dash at the moment HELP!

350ep70gr

Member +
Hi guys

Anyone who have no dash at the moment is willing to make for me a small video of all the plugs? I need to know wich plug goes with wich plug or where it goes. I want to shorten the internal loom of the car and eleminate most of the plugs and wires as they are not use to me.
Reasonable cash waiting for your time and willing to help.

Thanks in advance
Chris

sanchez

Member +
My dash is out at the minute, ready for my mate to fit my clifford, easier for him this way, anyway replacing the dash with a flocked one anyway..

What are you asking buddy? Sorry not too clued up :)

350ep70gr

Member +
My dash is out at the minute, ready for my mate to fit my clifford, easier for him this way, anyway replacing the dash with a flocked one anyway..

What are you asking buddy? Sorry not too clued up :)

I need a slow motion video (or fotos if it easier to you) following the wiring from the internal of the car so i can see where every plug goes.
Just a slow clear follow up of the wiring to see wich plugs are conected with wich plugs and where each plug ends. For example wich plug goes to the lighter,wich plugs goes to the steering for the turn signals,wich goes to the centre console for the heater operation etc.
Pm me your paypal account!;)
And really apreciate your help.
I need all this staff cause i have 20 plugs goes nowhere and i want to shorten the loom and eleminate the plugs i dont use.

Thanks in advance

Chris