pics of 98 spec bumper with blitz lm fmic?

andyglanzav

Member +
not sure if this is in the right section but im looking for pictures of 98 spec glanzas with blitz lm front mounts fitted, searched for ages and couldn't find anythin really. I am thinking of getting one but just wanna see if the bumpers gonna get some hacksaw action!

cheers

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
i fit the bill exactly :D

DSCF1687-ps-1.jpg

DSCF2119.jpg

mickscanlon

Member +
check my members garage man its a standerd 98 bumper with a blitz front mount.. sorry i didnt post a pic for ya im not shore how ta..:(

kieran.s gt

Member +
check my members garage man its a standerd 98 bumper with a blitz front mount.. sorry i didnt post a pic for ya im not shore how ta..:(

How to post Pictures.

Heres a Simple, step by step guide on posting pictures on TGTT.com. Julien (Scottishcruiser) wrote this guide, its more appropiate for it to be in this section.

1. Go to Photobucket and register

2. Once you have registered you will see on the right hand side a "SUBMIT" button. Click this and choose your desired button. Please note if you wish to upload more than 1 picture there is a drop down box and you can select the appropriate amount of pictures you wish to submit.

3. Once you have submitted your desired pictures please scroll down a little. Once you have scrolled down you will see your picture(s) that you haev submitted. Underneath you wil also see a link looking like so:

4. Right click this link and hit copy, then come back to the forum and hit paste.

get posting lol:)

------------------------------------------------------------