pics of blitz fmic internal pipe work

bicrod

Member +
I have a greddy fmic and because the way the pipe work runs and loops over the top of the cam cover my hks ssqv doesnt fit. does anybody know or have a pic of how the blitz or any other fm piping runs in the engine bay please??
Andrew

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
here are a couple of pics of the WEPr pipe work

IMG_0755.jpg

EngineNew1.jpg

Image37.jpg

bicrod

Member +
Cheers guys for help. Im going to remove and sell my greddy fmic and get an autobahn fmic this will be able to let me fit my ssqv where the resurculating would sit as the pipe work is different
Andrew

why dont u simply get the "loop" piece pipe replaced with a piece similar to WEPR piece---if u get what i mean.........if u look in the pic...its a "U" shaped pipe coming directly fromt he turbo........u can get it made up to join your existing set up.........that's what i plan to do

monka

Member +
do you still have air con franza1?

i read the wepr's still fit with air con but looking in my engine bay i dont see possibly how the piping goes down like that.

Starbus

Member +
I have a greddy fmic and because the way the pipe work runs and loops over the top of the cam cover my hks ssqv doesnt fit. does anybody know or have a pic of how the blitz or any other fm piping runs in the engine bay please??
Andrew

I chopped up a blitz kit yesturday to make a much shorter inlet track. I'l post pic's later.