PS3 help

Nick_P

Member +
Unless your lcd screen has component or hdmi or dvi then no. there aint a VGA connector for the ps3 yet.

with the dvi youll need a hdmi to dvi connection.

hope this helps

L900CMC

Member +
28112007060.jpg

Thats just a VGA port (Basicly Analouge) and are on every screen from the basic start of screens.. the DVI is the white one, you may have seen them, it basicly means digital output..

Wat you want is a VGA to DVI Convertor.. assumeing that the ports are both female.. Its going to be shit quality but it should work!

A link is attached to show what I mean..

http://dviconnect.com/images/C-DVI-VGA_lg.jpg

L900CMC

Member +
Ah cheers mate,no point then if its shit quality,got the gf a hd tv for xmas last year so il jus have to live in hers for a while after xmas till my fingers and thumbs are sore:p

BomB191

Member +
basicly its a place were everyone on a ps3 at the time can hang out, talk, play games(like pool and cards).

can also join servers and prity much do anything. its all on the down low at the moment tho because its still in privet beta

i think theres a video of it in the ps store i honnestly cnt rember its name sorry.

Last edited:

BomB191

Member +
the 6gb will be taken up with the drive being formated. and the other 10gb will most likly be the space for the ps3 furmeare