ps3

smythy75

Member +
aye mate but stupid prices for second hand and no gaurantee of it working, least if its someone on here you sorta know!

Zen

Member +
aye mate but stupid prices for second hand and no gaurantee of it working, least if its someone on here you sorta know!

i bought 1 yesterday £190 with 1 game 2pads 250gig model worth it also has 10months warrenty left. sent a guy a message from ebay and he acepted it and went and picked it up

churcherj

Member +
i got mine from ebay, paid 150 for it, with fifa 10, 2 wireless controllers and some other bits, plus was still in the time frame for manufacturers warranty! bargain :) ebay is good, just check feedback bud. most ps3s are reliable, they dont often break like xbox's!

jamesbaa

Member +
i got mine from ebay, paid 150 for it, with fifa 10, 2 wireless controllers and some other bits, plus was still in the time frame for manufacturers warranty! bargain :) ebay is good, just check feedback bud. most ps3s are reliable, they dont often break like xbox's!

you mean shitbox's dude :p!

I got one im selling, comes with modern warfare 2, controller,im sure i gt remote for dvd and stand for it, HDMI cable, its 80gb model, pm me with offer

Zen

Member +

did u get that recentlly was it a 120gig