Quad lights EP82 in black with indicators no grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey B

Lifer
For sale: Quad lights EP82 in black with indicators no grill.

Item Condition: Used, but still look ok.

Price and price conditions: £110 posted.

Extra Info: Passenger side indicator top mount has broken of but there is a hole for a cable tie to hold in in. Also the passenger side main unit top mount has broken off, there was no problem with them on the car.

They also include some wire and the plugs ready for a conversion. this does not include grill.

Pictures:
IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will be posted via royal mail recored if buyer wishes.

jonny-boi32

Member +
if the top mount is broken then there is no stability for that light!! mine is broke and couldnt be set for mot because the light wasnt staying in right position. full quadlight sets are selling for this price in perfect condition so you will need to drop the price to get these sold.

Last edited:

jonny-boi32

Member +
Take a look at thease for sale same broken light £150 plus pp

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74696

The point is im open to offers

he has made a bracket and includes a grill, also they havent sold at that price. not trying to pic faults dude, was jus trying to help you with your sale. dont know why that bracket breaks, mine, yours, his, why not driver side?!?:confused:

edit: also on another note, there is a tool near me that breaks starlets and wants £110 per light and £50 for grill.

weakboy2

Member +
if the top mount is broken then there is no stability for that light!! mine is broke and couldnt be set for mot because the light wasnt staying in right position. full quadlight sets are selling for this price in perfect condition so you will need to drop the price to get these sold.

Again, if your not interested in the items, dont make stupid comments. How would you like it if he posted on your items saying how everything was overpriced?

As stated he is open to offers, the £110 is a guide price. usually ppl sell just the lights with no CORRECT brackets or wiring for the same or more money.

GLWTS! ;)

jonny-boi32

Member +
Again, if your not interested in the items, dont make stupid comments. How would you like it if he posted on your items saying how everything was overpriced?

As stated he is open to offers, the £110 is a guide price. usually ppl sell just the lights with no CORRECT brackets or wiring for the same or more money.

GLWTS! ;)

im actually looking for new quadlights hence mine being broken, but thanks for your input!!

Status
Not open for further replies.