Quad Throttles

Flange with custom runners

New Blue Silicone Joiners

Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips

MAP Sensor Vacuum Lines & T- Piece

Custom Piping for brake servo

Bracket for throttle cable

Bracket for TPS

This is a plug and play kit, can be fitting in around 30 minutes by a amateur. I will clean them up before postage. Throttle response is greatly improved. Will make a huge difference to the drive-ability. The kit will be synchronized to ensure maximum efficiency.

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM, 07791117851 or chrisgreen1993@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Postage included in price (U.K.) Will be sent 1st Class recorded post, with tracking number.

For sale: Apexi Super AFC Neo

Item Condition: Used, 10/10

Price and price conditions: £250.00

Extra Info:

Excellent condition, used for around 4 months. Let you fine tune your fuel settings. Colour sceen with various outputs in digital & analogue. RPM, TP, Volts etc.

All the information can be found here. http://www.apexi-usa.com/store/electronics/afc-neo/afc-neo-fuel-management.html

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM, 07791117851 or chrisgreen1993@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Postage included in price (U.K.) Will be sent 1st Class recorded post, with tracking number.

Last edited:

EP91_Chris

Member +
I'm willing to do a full write up on these, to help make fitting them much easier.

if anyone is serious about taking them at the asking price, I can get the throttles mirror polished and all the brackets powder coated.

I can replace the silicone joiners too, in a choice of colours and could have 45 degree bends so they sit up in the bay