quadlight conversion help

nazzurro19

Member +
right i was trying to convert my headlights to quadlights and i have hids as well so this diagram is totally useless to me

quads-wiring-dia.jpg

i have the hids connected to the main beam and it works , so then what i did was to connect my high beam wires from my quads to the square connector plug

aecf9a56.jpg

left is pos+ and right is earth and top connector is for main beam so all i did was connect my high beam to the left and right connector , but when i flick the stem to high beam it doesnt work ( MOT Fail ) , so as a trial i connected it to the top connector and this happens

cabb022b.jpg

which is obviously now high beam and main beam on together , i need sidelight and main beam and the high beam seperate so how have people who have done this conversion done this ?

i cant use the above diagram as i cant cut the hid wires so i cant join the main and high together ??

Help lol

nazzurro19

Member +
ive done the conversion and i think its killed the hids , cause they were working until i connected both sides up and now the dipped light dont work yet everything else does