question ----setup mod parts for my glanza

jr_james

Member +
hey

i fitted the fcd an the fuel pressure regulator hks actuator fuel pump and boost controller

few questions

1. what should the fuel cut defender be set at?

2. how much do i adjust the fuel pressure regulator to?

3. i have got the hks actuator fitted with the same measurements as the standard one how much do i increase this to ?

kieran.s gt

Member +
1 set the fcd to 12 until you get it set up with a wideband /rr
2 set to standard think its 2.4
3 undo the actuator from the wastegate and shorten the arm to increase boost

carrington865

Member +
i would get the fpr checked or set on a rolling road tho to be safe. if ur fitting the fpr urself then set it with the vaccum hose OFF.

jr_james

Member +
so am i best to leave every thing mod just standard i have the car booked in to momentium motorsports in lisburn n.ireland they say they can set it up but they have no rolling road and its 150 pound

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well if your deciding to put the other stuff on you should do the setting 3bar fpr for 1 bar of boost should be ok till you get it chek just dont go giving it hell to you put it on the rolling road

jr_james

Member +
wat sort of bhp do u think i should get then with all this work done just got my excedy clutch fitted and new timing belt rockercover gasket new oil filter air con pump taken out to

car has front mount intercooler gizzmo electronic boost controoler fcd turbo smart fpr hks actuator

AntEP82

Member +
have you got an uprated manifold? coz the standard one has a restriction on the 3rd runner which if run at higher boost like 1 bar can damage the cylinder i believe. Other than that you seem to have everything else to run 1 bar. Should see roughly 170-180 bhp on 1bar ct9 on a decent map