quick 1 with loads of rep

stuarty1

Member +
the adjustable fuel pressure regulator wat 1 is the in and wat 1 is out there is a nosel at the bottom and 1 at the side thanks

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
On a sard one... the line that comes from under the car goes to bottom of regulator, the line from the side of the regulator goes to the driver side of the fuel rail

stuarty1

Member +
thanks repd dono wats wrong with the fuel pressure regulator its not bringin the pressure threw the regulator hold the pressure in the pipe and swels it up any 1 know wat the prob is ??

dark_knight

Member +
fpr

@stuarty1: i suppose this is the stock fpr you are talking about..? i'd say it's faulty..? or plugged in wrong..? you said you've checked this already..?

stuarty1

Member +
skalabala none of that would realy b the prob as it runs with the standerd fpr so can rule that out

spacecraft its a trd riseing fuel pressure regulator i was told it worked ok wen i bought it pluged it in ok and even done it the wrong way to c mabz if i done it wrong humm any ideas y it would not b goin threw ??

It sounds like its not letting fuel through fast enough or letting the fuel through at all. Did you try loosening the adjusting screw, it could be set REALLY high before you got it. It could also be blocked

stuarty1

Member +
yea will post them to moz mate it seems to b blocking up at the fuel rail side but the guage does nit seem to work

stuarty1

Member +
ignore that post ^^ am i can see threw the hole ok were the adaptor is tryed to adjust it but dont know y it wont read on the gauge tho even ifd it was realy tight would it not still flow threw ?? its goin threw as it gets blocked on the fuel rail side that would b the out point if u get me ?? it could b the adaptor mabz but dono how if i can c threw and it plums and bolts on to the fuel rail ok

stuarty1

Member +
or could it b that the guage it fucked and it is leting to much fuel in and the injectors cant pump enough fuel in so that it sweals the pipe as it cant escape any were else ??

or could it b that the guage it fucked and it is leting to much fuel in and the injectors cant pump enough fuel in so that it sweals the pipe as it cant escape any were else ??

The gauge has nothing to do with controlling the pressure, it is only there to tell you what pressure the fuel is at. Most fpr don't even have a gauge. How many ports are on the fpr? Is the gauge screwed into one of them or is it part of the unit itself?