Racetech Rolling Road Day - 17th March 2012

ro55ifumi

Member +
All

Here is a RR day that has been organised on UKSC,thought i would drop on here so any local members from TGTT who may want to attend

I have dropped Ricky a message about holding a RR day at his new place, what i need now is an idea of numbers of people wanting to attend and go on the RR?
I do believe the RR is brand new and was at the International Motorsport show last week

I have asked about cost of runs, local food, potential date etc :), so can i ask we start a potential list of interested parties
I understand this will be dependant on price/date but we need to get things moving :)
Update:

Right we are looking @ 17th March, Location S4 7YY (center of Sheffield), New Premises, New Rolling Road :)

Start time would be 9 prompt to aid with getting everyone through,

Price £40 for 3 runs, including RR printout with boost and AFR and advice given after each run. Viewing will be available live on the monitor.

There is a KFC and Mcdonalds not too far away, (2 miles approx) in the morning a load of sandwich shops are open (1/2 mile)

Lastly, Ricky will put on a few prizes for best power, lowest power etc, won't be much but something fun.

Dependant on numbers there maybe a tour of the workshop too

To pay for your RR Place please send £40 as a gift or add 3.5% paypal fees to ukscevents@yahoo.com

Please add Username and the Event you are paying.

A 50% (£20) Deposit is Req by 18th Feb and final payment (£20) by 10th March, unless you want to pay in full ;)

The final payment deadline for money to be in will be 10th March, 2012

We need a minimum of 10 people on the rollers, max of 20, without the min 10 this will not happen as staff have to be brought in on a Saturday.

Link to thread, please add your name here http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49481

John